They have such a good advertising machinery at work. You are so convinced their products are “cleaning” your home, making it “fresh”. But really, these air fresheners in the market are a serious threat to health and environment.
Stop using them.
Make your own.
It is perhaps the cheapest product you can make.
Simple. Economical. Quick. Non Toxic.
- Distilled Water
- 2 tablespoons Baking Soda
- 2 to 3 drops of your essential oil
- Add a few drops of the essential oil to the baking soda. Mix it well.
- Pour the baking soda into the empty spray bottle and fill it to the top with water. Shake well.
- Spray. And shake well before each use.
Spray it into a room, on carpets, on mattresses, couches, shoes, cupboards, kitchen sinks, dustbins, anywhere, everywhere, etc.
- Akanksha Sood